Hullo! Salut! Ciao!
It has been a long time since I planned to start a new healthy diet but until now I haven’t really had one. Well, my first step to start living a healthy diet is to drink a home-made smoothie every morning. I was introduced to smoothie by my mom who had been following the food combining program though she always failed eventually, hehe.
Since fancy and tasty fruits are expensive here in Indonesia, I and my mom decided to make a delicious and healthy smoothie which can make us still full till afternoon from cheap fruits. Here, I’ll show you one of my favorite smoothie we made:
– 1/6 of melon
– 6 strawberries
– 1 apple
– 2 tbsp of sugar
– 2 tbsp of oatmeal
– 2 tbsp of plain yogurt
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Cut the melon’s skin off. Cut the flesh into pieces.
3. Peel the apple’s skin. Cut the flesh into 4.
4. Put the fruits on your blender.
5. Add the yogurt, sugar, and oatmeal.
6. Add some water as you wish.
7. Blender the fruits until they’re well-blended.
8. Pour to some glasses, serve!
It can fill 3 medium-sized glasses, guys!
P.s. Always wash the fruits thoroughly if you want to consume/process it with the skin on to avoid pesticides and other dangerous substances from the farm.
Anyway, I guess that’s all. Sorry for the bad quality of the photo, I’m still an amateur at photography!
Stay living in a healthy diet for a longer life, fellas!😉
Au revoir! Arrivederci!🙂