Hey! What’s up?
Today, I want to share about HOW TO MAKE A KARAK TEA.
Before I start, I want to tell you about Karak Tea. Karak Tea is just like a normal tea that we drink, but it’s combined with milk and spices. It’s better to be drink when it’s hot or warm. And this is the picture of the karak tea that I’ve made, plus the recipe too :
- a teapot of tea (it’s up to you)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 50 ml of plain milk
- 1 or 2 teaspoon of sugar (it’s up to you)
How to make :
1. Prepare all of the ingredients.
2. Put the sugar into the cup. Then pour the tea until the cup is 3/4 fulfilled.
3. Pour the milk.
4. Put in the cardamom.
5. Stir all of the ingredients until it is well-mixed.